Niño Family Happenings

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy All Saints Day!

We had a fun time last night with Paul....as Pablo from The Backyadigans. We went to Chic Mama where Maile took Paul's picture with some cute pumpkins. Then on to Jena and Philip's house for Halloween treats, drinks, and games for the kids. Terrence, Rhonda and Caroline came too! Then we went to about 8 houses for trick or treating..than back home to visit about 3 neighbors. Paul was wiped out from a long day of school and fun.

This morning Paul and I got up, got ready and headed to church for CSS. And as we entered the parking lot----nobody was there. The place was dead!!! And so I called the parish office and think I either got John D or Craig K. Silly me..no CSS today! I swear the schedule says class was on. Oh well...back home. Clint is here installing ceiling fans and now taping the bathroom for painting. Paul is napping.... I wonder if someone is going to bring me lunch today.....

Girls Night Out is tonight....7pm! We're trying a new place in The Quarry. Is it 7 yet????!!!

TFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home