Niño Family Happenings

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rain today in SA--yeah!!! Paul went to Mother's Day Out for the first time ever....at St. Paul's Christian Day School. Miss Helen and Miss Janet are his teachers--lovely ladies! He will go every Tuesday thru May. So, I dropped him off this morning. I then met my friend Tina and her daughter Makayla for breakfast. My other friend Jena joined us a little later. Had a good time.....couldn't even finish my breakfast. Then, Jena and I went to the La Cantera shops. I had to return something and she wanted to visit VS. Here is the synopsis of the next hour...

ok, most of you now how silly I am right.....k..well, today was Paul's 1st day at Mother's Day Out. So---perfect time to hit the La Cantera Mall. Jena and I went around noon and when she was in one store --I walked outside and this really TALL handsome man was coming towards me..he head his head down but I knew it was David Robinson. Tina--u do know who that is right?!

Anyway, when he got within 3 feet of me he looked up smiled at me and said hello...and naturally I smiled and said hello. Such a sweet smile. Went to find Jena....as we left outside of Nordstrom...I jokingly said..let's drive over to where I think he parked (cause he was coming from the parking lot) and see if we can find his car. As we drove--Jena said--you know what he drives..and I said no--but how hard can it be to find what might be his car...we laughed and I knew I was being silly..UNTIL..we turned down one lane..and VOILA..there David was..walking in front of my car..back to his car. Jena wanted me to stop..and as she was trying to roll down her window I was trying to lock the window...for some reason I was embarrassed. I really wasn't stalking him...

Anyway..we turned and Jena waved to him from inside my car...he did see us and as his body was mostly in his car, his pretty head sticking over the top of his car..he so sweetly waved...almost like a little child and flashed us a nice smile. Then....as we laughed and drove out of the parking lot..he followed us....all the way past Six Flags..then of course he turned left at I-10--prob to go home and we turned right. And all this time--I had my camera in the car. We should have stopped and asked him for a picture...oh well...


Maybe you had to be there...but it was and is rather funny.

Picked up Master Paul at 2:30---he smiled real big when he saw me and cruised over to be picked up. Such a sweet boy. Miss Helen said he did well today..yeah!

When we got home--he got to experience his favorite thing..getting snot sucked out of his nose...poor baby. I know our neighbors must wonder why he is screaming! :-) But it is a necessary evil, as I don't want all that stuff to drain in his ears and down his throat.

Daddy gave him a bath and we put him to bed at 7:45. He went right to sleep! Danny is doing the dinner dishes...so great!! I am very blessed. My plan tonight is to rest and get to sleep by 10:30..God willing.....until next time.....ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home