Niño Family Happenings

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sept. 6

Evening---almost morning here in SA. Paul and I played this morning and watched Sesame Street and Clifford. We met my friend Tina for lunch at Chester's--yummy burgers!

Back home for more play time and we read a few books. Paul has taking a liking to chasing Miss Oreo around the house. He has this wonderful belly laugh--some of you have heard it.

Made dinner..then I was off to Tina's house to watch Zach and Makayla so Tina and Todd could go out to dinner--celebrating their wedding anniversary. I read 3 stories to Miss Makayla and then ran around the house looking for her blankie--she HAS to have it. Finally found it on Zach's bed. She was grateful and went off to sleep....

Then Zach and I read in his room.....an interesting book on bugs---oh the joys of a boy. I learned a lot about all kinds of bugs. There is one bug --forget the name already--but when it senses danger--it shoots of a poisionous gas from its bottom----that is exactly what was written in this book. I told Zach I can shoot off gas too--from my bottom. Tina probably won't like that I told him that--but he knew what I meant. And another lovely bug lays its eggs in poop so that when the eggs hatch the new baby bug has plenty of poop to eat--yucky!!! Again, a real fun book before sleep. Anyway, another book about the ocean and then off to sleep for young Zach. He started kinder this week. As I left his room he told me night and to kiss Paul for him when I got home. So sweet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home