Niño Family Happenings

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Well, I had another sleepless night---oh well.... Danny let me sleep this morning from 6:30 - 9:30 so that was great!

I wanted to tell you that Paul is going to have 2 more cousins in 2007! My step-brother and his wife are having child #2 in February. They are moving from Scottsdale to Seattle as Brad has a new job with Starbucks! And my step-sister, Nikki, and her husband are also having child #2--in March. Jake just turned 1 in August so as my friend Stacey knows--they will have their hands full. :-) Especially if it's another boy..right Stace?! They recently moved from FL to CO.

Paul is getting sleepy...must be the meds he has had today....... One of us will stay home with him and the other can go to church at 5:30....we usually flip for it! Cause we both wish to go! :-)

Uh oh--here comes the chatter box...crawling in to see his Mommy.......and Oreo too is right behind. Paul says kroRG.rfkpejwhnkmki'i'/iew ga ga ga ga ga ga ga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home