Niño Family Happenings

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Evening....

SA has rain this weekend....really we had major thunder and lightening storms! Does rain bring dead grass back to life?!! Don't think so....

Paul had his 15 month checkup this week. 32 1/2 inches long...88th percentile...24lbs 2ozs--48th percentile and seems to be doing ok. Two of his bottom teeth have some tartar and we need to try and get rid of that..or he may need to see a pediatric dentist---oh great!

My friend Linda from church---who was also present in the labor room and OR room with Master Paul joined this crazy world..sent me a really funny email in response to the picture below I sent today. "Where did he get that t-shirt? And who told him that?" XOXOXOXO This was my response to her... "funny sister......if you MUST know...we saw it at a cool store and he squeeled with delight and looked at me and smiled..so I knew he believed it to be true and we purchased it right then!!"

Danny has taken on a huge deal....taking the CFP class. Certified Financial Planner. It is a very special designation. Class is every Thurs night from 6-9 for 18 months--YES, 18 months! And they say in order to pass all the VERY difficult exams, you must commit to studying 2000 hours over the next 18 months. AND, they have an elective study "club" that will meet every Tues night. So---I have my Stephen Minister training on Monday nights, and Danny will be gone Tues and Thurs nights! So, I think we'll be scheduling time together--more date nights!
In fact, Danny is NOT watching football..he is studying. I am headed to bed in about 30 min.

Blessings to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home