Niño Family Happenings

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Happy Tuesday!

Paul is at school today and I am doing lots of different things around the house. It has been a long time since I did any blogging.... And we have rain today in SA. I think the last time I blogged it was also raining..go figure!

Last week at school Paulie bit another little child..sweet Anna. I saw his teeth marks on her arm when I picked him up. Her Mommy was picking her up then too and I apologized and she said..."no biggie..she has 3 older siblings and has been bitten before."---and she said if she were a first time Mom--she might be a little freaked, but she said it's all normal. Ms. Helen said he did not do it in anger...he was playing..or maybe even flirting?!?! So, let's hope when I pick him up today I get a good report.

Big news over the weekend..TEXAS beat Oklahoma! Thank you Lord! Danny and Paul watched it together as I was attending a baby shower at Erin's house--for Ms. Sylvia and baby Drew!
The shower was fun--good food and lots of fun fellowship. Sylvia got lots of neato things! The only thing is I hear after the party--some stayed and wine came out! I missed it!

I purchased Paul's Halloween costume--Pablo from The Backyardigans on Nick Jr. It fits, but if he grows and inch--it won't fit. AND--he needs to walk by himself cause come Halloween night, I am NOT carrying him from house to house. So if he wants any treats, he better do it quick!

Danny is very busy with work, class and studying. He is going for a very special certification called CFP--Certified Financial Planner. The class is every Thurs night for 18 months and he has study group on Tues nights. And he has to study at least 20 hours per week! He has been staying up very late and then getting up early with Paul. We wish Paul would sleep in a little longer...5:30 and 6am is way too dang early!! This is a huge committment for our family, but it will be well worth all the time away and hard work-for all of us!

I need to do some chores around the house now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home