Niño Family Happenings

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Howdy ya'll......it's Sept. 13--Danny's 41st birthday. The day started with my loving husband getting up with the toddler around 6:15AM. Gave him some milk they the young lad went back to sleep until 8---then I got up.

Paul played and watched 2 Baby Einstein DVD's..while Mommy showered and dressed. Then it was off to the chiropractor for adjustments.

Sadly, one of our parishoners died of a heart attack--age 43. The funeral was today and I am on the funeral "food" committee. So, after the dr Paul and I made our way to HEB to buy some fruit trays. Off to church to deliver the food to Janet.

Back home...nap time for Master Paul. While he was asleep I was up to the usual--laundry, cleaning, emailing, and drinking water. After his nap we were on our way to pick up Mary Esther--Danny's Mom. She is in town from Houston. I took her to At The Cross Gift boutique where she bought 2 wall crosses--for the new house in Houston.

Dinner--RED LOBSTER. Paul has never eaten so much all at one time..about 10 graham cookies....6 ozs baby food, about 6 saltines and 4 ozs of milk. He was shoving the crackers in his mouth then I was making him smile and laugh--mouth full of crackers..pretty cute really. If you did not know-Paul's Mommy is kinda silly sometimes.

I am tired and need to get ready for bed. Paul and I have a big day tomorrow--playing, eating and maybe a visit to Gymboree to spend a gift card! Good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I've been looking for an Anna Nino from San Antonio; is she of any relation to you? She and I attended Our Lady of the Lake University in 1987 and 1988. We lost touch when I joined the military. I recently moved back from Colorado and I'm trying to find my old compadres y comadres from not so long ago. :-)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home