Niño Family Happenings

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sept. 2 again

Most of you know that I have fibromyalgia...and I have not really been doing what I need to do the last few years to get rid of it..or at least get it better under control. Now I have hypothyroidism and my cortisol level is high. All three make me feel lethargic, cannot lose weight, sleepless nights, chronic pain, etc. I have become committed to doing what I need to do....exercise, drinks lots of water...not too much refined sugar..more fish and veggies. Really a way of life we all should follow. I told my dr---"but I love sweets and red meat!" And for some reason it is hard for me to drink water all day long. UGH! I know God will help me and walk with me.

I have to say we had this cajun fish thing tonight---frozen and I baked it in the oven..it was SOOOOOO fishy--I almost gagged! I had one bite and that was it. So I ate my salad, broccoli and tomatoes! Oh and water....and a beer with low carbs!

Danny is STILL watching college football...what game is it? I really do not care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home