Niño Family Happenings

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mid October

Well, the young lad turned 16 months this past Monday. It's amazing how much he has changed the last week. He now walks all over the house--without any assistance. He calls me Suuu SAN ..with the emphasis on the second syllable. He is learning to share and he says "shair".....he plays tug-of-war with our doggie Miss Oreo.....as of tonight..he like to boink his forehead on mine.....ever so lightly so far. But, I have a feeling I better watch out!

Today was a lovely day in SA. Sunny, breezy and a mere 71 or so. So, this afternoon we visited a neato park that has baby swings. I put him in and he simply chilled, looked around and sat still for the 30 or so min I pushed him. When I pulled him out----he screamed, cried and oh those tears. Once we got in the car..he was fine. And while we were there ....a gal from my church and her kiddos were also having fun in the park. And 2 of her gal pals too! So I had a nice time visiting and pushing Paul.

Last night was GNO.....GIRLS NIGHT OUT. My friend Tina graciously allowed me to barge in on her friends and hang with them from time to time. Always a nice evening and lots of laughs! Dinner was greek food and AGAIN, we closed the place down. Although--it WAS only 9pm! So we ventured to the next venue....and sat on the patio.....under a fan...cause I was HOT..and it poured down rain, but we were safe! The girls were very sweet to sit outside...inside this place...yuck!!! Smokie, smokie, smokie! They even had ashtrays in the bathroom!!! Unreal!

I talked to my girlfriend Evin tonight. She is married and now lives in a suburb of Louisville. ROCK CHALK girlfriend! It was at her wedding in late Sept/early Oct 2004 when Paul was conceived! Ok, here is a quiz..remember...I taught high school......when you say the capital of Kentucky....is it Louieville (silent s) or Louisville? hard I know.......

Well, actually it is pronounced Frankfort! As this is the capital of Kentucky!!!!

Danny is at CFP class tonight---every Thurs. And I forgot to get a sitter for Paul cause I realized today that my MOPS gals were gathering tonight for some Mommy time. Oh well...I had girl time last night I guess......

And my last thing before I go watch Grey's Anatomy......I schedule Paul for his first really professional photo shoot. My friend Maile is going to capture all those moments I see everyday! Next Friday morning! I know he will become her poster boy for toddler photos!

Until we meet again sisters and brothers...... adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home