Niño Family Happenings

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Alone Time

Happy Tuesday! Paul is at Mothers Day Out until 2:30 today so I am running errands, writing and mailing Thanksgiving cards to my family and making my appt for my first mammogram!

Many people know that Paul has been biting other children lately. He seems to do it when he is tired, excited, mad and frustrated. Frustrtaing for us and others who care for him b/c we are all doing what we can to let him know that biting is not a good thing and that he needs to STOP IT!
My friend Jena gave me some holy water from the grotto in Lourdes, France. So, this morning before we left for school--I sprinkled some on him! Let's see if it helps! I pick him up at 2:30 this afternoon.

Danny's Mom was here last week for a few days and we all had a nice visit. I think she especially enjoyed being around Master Paul. He is fun! One not so great part of this past weekend...Texas lost to KState and therefore, no national championship this year! Ohio State (BOO) and Michigan play this weekend. #1 and #2....M GO BLUE!!!!

Paul now says bye bye with a southern accent--pretty cute really. And he has started running around the house. Fine by me--hopefully he will wear himself out and sleep longer!!

I know several women are are pregnant. I ask God for special prayers to keep them and their unborn babies healthy and safe. Sylvia, Rhonda, Kamron, Tracie, Nikki and Tonie. Another friend from church just became a Grandmother. JoAnne now has a grandaughter--Addison Isabelle. JoAnne travels to Ohio tomorrow for over a week to be with her daughter and Addie Belle. Praise God!! Safe travels for her..... And praise God also for my friend Theresa's biopsy results. She had a very serious type of thyroid cancer 8 years ago and thought it might be back..but NOPE! She is going through Stephen Ministry training with me. She was my prayer partner for the ACTS retreat we had in April. I know God brought us together for a special reason. She is a super Godly woman! And I ask for prayers for people I know job hunting. Danny and I know how difficult it can be. For Tom, Todd, Todd, Diane and many others...I ask God to be with them, keep them focused and hopeful. Allow them to do your will.

Ok, time to put some things away around here. I have to leave in about 80 min to go get my munchkin. Have a super week....if anyone reads this.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home